OMG....Thanks ya rabbi!
Ok to all your suggestions. So do send me your report-soft copy first and I'll wait for the hard copy upon your return. We still have till 20 May to revise the grades. But send me the soft copy of reports for both venues by May 3 rd latest. Regards, Kiranjit (That's what SHE said...HAHA)
Dr Kiran you are so terribly awesome.
May 3rd instead of April 30th?
Plus I don't have to scan them!
What else could I've asked for?!
You're the WOOMAN!
I CUT APPLE A PARENTING
7 years ago

4 rUnGuTaN:
patutlah gembira je makcik kita ni~ Apakata kita buat report sambil baring2 picnic depan White House... menarik x?? heeee
wakakak.... xhappy ler kak oi..
very sad thinking of leaving athens. :((
but wat depan white house sounds like a gud idea...
ye lah...u sedara ngn michael obama kan??? kekekek
I SEDIH DOWHH SEBAK GILA. Boss I baik. Sume tadi hepi gila i bawak kek.. sume makan! Judy takde lak. sedihhhhhh NAK NANGIS!
sedihhhhh... (dgn intonasi nad yer...)
sabarlah nad yer...idup mmg byk dugaan! hehehe....
yang penting semuanya bagussss kann..
Post a Comment