Monday, May 24, 2010

J.O.B or C.A.R.E.E.R

Weirdly, I do not have the intensity to apply for any real job. Just yet.. I heard from here and there my coursemates have guaranteed spots at prominence org like Tv3, Astro, Bernama, Sime Darby and Al-Jazeera....most of them media agencies la.. So to say masscom...takkan hospital pulak kan.. Ngeng! There's no envy towards them...not at all.. I'm happy for them.. Rezeki masing2.. :D it's better be them..than other school's graduate.

But when my lovely advisor (i'm so gonna change this if she graded me B and below. Haha) started to nag me on how difficult it is to find jobs nowadays..i started to think....again...again n again...

I am so not ready. There are plenty of reasons why...
- Nina is going to sit for PMR end of this year. I'm hoping that I could assist her in her study.
- I'm still confuse whether to continue for Master program or working permenantly.
- If it's a permenant job, I wish I could spend time with my family for a quite sometime first before get drowning with the unfinished hectic.
- N i still need to focus on my current interest.

Yeah....but after getting some insightful opinion from significance others...I guess I need to start applying now.. For both I suppose. Master program and permanent job. Let's just do the thinking after u have the options. Not now...

0 rUnGuTaN: