Promise is a promise rite? So I was kinda mad and sad.
Me: Next time dun ever say something that u can’t fulfill
Ikan: Meaning?
Me: The harsh one or the soft one?
Ikan: Harsh
Me: Jangan cakap tak serupa bikin
Ikan: Soft one
Me: Kalau rase tak mampu nak laksanakan…lainkali jangan janji.
Ikan: OK.
Speaking about something that he promised and have yet fulfilled I have a list of them.
1) Treat me Yogurt Mangga (four months back?)
2) Cook spaghetti for me (this was made three months ago)
3) Ride a train to Ipoh together (two months back)
4) Go pantai if I passed my IELTS exam with flying colors (last month)
5) Treat me ice cream (last week)
6) Go jalan2 for my birthday (few days ago)
I never pint point them to him though. I know I can count on him it just the time constrain.
Maybe he didn’t want to put up a fight any longer, we be in agreement to go out on Sunday. To my surprise he agreed to go to pantai even I haven’t sit for my IELTS exam yet. We were supposed to meet at 9 am coz I wanted to go to pantai PD.He came late at 9.50am which never happened before (I’m the one who always late).But that’s ok since I’ve made him waited for an hour before let’s just called it an even.
Actually I didn’t have any specific idea on what we were going to do at the beach. So maybe just trying out the adventurous boat and walking along the beach.Unfortunately he didn’t bring any extra clothes, just as I expected it to be. (he listen to himself 10 times before he listen to me).
So we reached there at around 10.30am and picked a nice, wide, horizon beach to be our spot of the day. When we were getting out of the car I saw him brought along newspapers and plastic bag.
Me: Ape tu?
Ikan: Aderlah….
Me: Spagetti erkk?? (curiously)
Ikan: Lebih kuranglah… (smiling)
Me: Wahhhh…… Terharu… @#$%^&*! Bile masak?
Ikan: Pagi tadi…
Me: Patutlah lambat….

So we walked along the beach…..sat under a palm tree….looking far to the coast…..he took out the spaghetti…we ate and having a really nice conversation about plane crash(nice?!), crocodile, his camping plan, my soon becoming employer and many others…. Worlds couldn’t describe my feeling…just hope this is everlasting…
When we were in the car later he asked me to open the drawer and take a small cute yellow pouch and a card. The card is to be open at home ok…he said. Nodded, I opened the cute pouch to find a really nice locket in love shape inside.

I never know that surprise would felt this great especially when it’s from your love one.
-End of story-
p/s: Elin I was wrong ;P , Jenn...sory for being annoying here... hehe

0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment