Tuesday, April 05, 2011

My weight

Finally, managed to steal sometime out of my tiring night to write something in here. I think for those who have been my friends would definitely know that me and diet@loosing weight is never ending journey. Just for one reason - I have yet achieve my ideal weight ;P

And they might also know that I'm a bit reluctant to share my weight with people, unless if the person is a really close friend or at least fighting in the same battle with me.

Few days ago abang ikan has been quite persistent in trying to dig out how HEAVY I weighted. And of course I tried every possible ways to not let it out. But he was just to determine that I need to reveal my log stagnant miracle number at the end of the day (after gaduh2 tarik muka).

And once he got to know my weight...terdiam terus! Hahahaha.... Berat kan? Ko pikirlah camner nak angkat aku nanti! Hehe nak sangat tahu..

But then he offered me special gift as a motivation if I managed to lose another 9 kgs. No time frame. Thanks dear, will definitely work hard for it!

0 rUnGuTaN: