Apa nak buat...self photoshoot is the only option ;)
As an escapism to the mounting of assignments in due , I walked around campus all by myself. Sitting on the bench nearby the campus and lucky enough to be accompanied by the spring birds.. :)
They flew away right after smiling to the camera ^_^
This scene remind me moments back in Ohio with lovely friends Amai, Acip, Elin, Naddy and Zatil. Herm looking at the building its a resemblance of Ohio University in the sense that they are both OLD. One thing different, I'm here on my own this time. ='(

The silent made me forgotten all the tasks in hand and I was totally carried away in my own nostalgia. For a second, I really felt very peaceful. After enjoying the bird watching in the soothing breeze I went back to the residential and suddenly feel like cooking.

And here you go... Prawn Tom Yam As I Like it..

My only wok -for fried n boil meggie, nan, egg frying and gravy stuffs.
I named it 'as I like it' becoz the receipt is random without any specific measurement and it goes like this:
- onion (half)
- garlic ( 7 or 8? I can't rember)
- lemon leaves (7 or 10?)
- broccoli ( handful)
- cauliflower ( quarter)
- chili sauce
- salt (sukehati)
- gula (banyak mane jer ader)
- tomato (2)
- prawn (15-20?)
- lemon grass (3)
1) Put garlic, lemon leaves and salt
2) Put carrot, cauliflower and broccoli
3) Put sugar and onion
4) Put prawn (put it later because they are cooked prawn)
5) Put chili sauce
6) Put tomato
Teng tereng ni la jadinya.....

Serious sedap!~ Bagi chance skit erk... Org skali skala msuk dapur.
Never know that cooking can be a good therapy. Reraya ni orang masak rendang, aku masak tomyam. Jadilah.... Hope hours to go are going to be inspirational one!


0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment