Aren't they racist? (answer it for yourself).
Somebody asked: Who pay for the king salary in Malaysia?
Chinese 1 : My dad la.
Suggested answer: Tax payer.
Somebody asked: Why didn't you apply for scholarship?
Chinese 2 : Because I'm Chinese.
Suggested answer: Because I'm stupid/ Because I have lots of money/ Because I'm lazy / Because I want to give opportunity to the less fortunate people
Somebady said (foreigner): I want to learn Malay language.
Chinese 3 : Good, than you teach me so that I can go back to Malaysia.
Suggested answer: If you don't have anything nice to say just - SHUT, THE HELL MOUTH UP!
And curious, why are we still accused as the racist one when all that we do is just PROTECTING an agreed deal between parties 50++ years back?
I always have close Chinese friends. Like a lot recently. But if these situations keep happening, you might not get a friendship but hatred from us. Memang penyabar, but definitely ada batas!

2 rUnGuTaN:
pergh...giler la weh..racist giler!!
Memang racist. So beware ler..baik2 gak.. Dalam hati tuhan jer tau.
Post a Comment