Yesterday my lappy almost jammed and broked down. Mula-mula dia sangkut-sangkut, lepas tu dia mula blocked aku dari open firefox and internet explorer n later keluar berbagai-bagai jenis pop-up XP Pro Defender warning yang mengatakan aku kene purchase the software or else virus tht attacked my computer will steal my banking n credit card info.
That was the only time that I felt being broke is good. :D Coz I dun have any credit card n just around 10 bucks inside my online banking account! U wanna have it?... Be my guest u stupid virus!
Luckily I have a friend who used to be a computer software engineer. Elin helped me out and in returns I treat her Ice blended at the Donkey Coffee and Espresso. Thx again Elin! So guys..if u face the same thing later..contact her ok.. Pengerasnyer Ice blended.. hehe
I CUT APPLE A PARENTING
7 years ago

2 rUnGuTaN:
Auwwwww computer software engineer tuuu. Hehe. You're welcome dear. :)
ha.ha.ha :P
Post a Comment