Tuesday, April 27, 2010

lappy vs report

The virus is coming back. My E75 is also infected. The low memory space notification that appears every single time is enough to drive me nut$. Now i feel like going home as early as possible. Yes I'm already missing this county but to take all the things into account, report is the most crucial one.

I just hope u stormy...will survive until the very moment i'm hitting the send email button to Dr. Kiran. Please.....i m praising to u god for unlimited properous that i have gained throughout this semester n my entire life, not to be greedy but i really need a little more. Aminn....



Just a little trick to remind myself to stay focus in constructing the report:
1) One bit at a time
No pressure Mimi...selang seli ngn supernatural ka..tbl kaa...tidoq kaa....

2) Small target to ur goals..
Like 5 pages a day ker... WTF small ker tuh??? No options...tinggal 3 hari sajer kowtss..

3) Yeah Nescafe
My ultimate energy booster :D

4) Reward n punishment
Kalau xsempat siap....sile jgn makan seminggu... hah! sure bleh siapkan...
N kalau siap..esok leh makan aiskrim.... haha..hujung minggu jgn lupa naik timbang! Dan puasa semingguu slepas itu... konpius2..

5) Minimize distraction
Deactivate facebook....private kan blog japs (no...i m not doing this >_<) putus kasih...putus sedara jap...putus kawan.......kosongkan ym list....haha too much kan..

6) Find an Idol
Cam contohnyer Naruto ker....cube ko fikir betapa susahnyer Naruto nak selamatkan Kg Konoha sampai lebam2 lembik2 bertarung berbanding ko yang just nak wat report 20pages ni...mengular sambil makan buah lagik! Justeru sile fokus!

Alalala....cian dia.. Seriously, where the hell is my Naruto DVD?!! Penyamun, sila pulangkan!! It has been such a long time since the last time I went to Konoha.


N the last but strongly not the least; the word of success is seriously "NOW"! Chow sin chi!

7 rUnGuTaN:

Alif Abu Bakar said...

cube jadikan alif acip idol u.. contohilah dia...

Mrs Keli said...

idol.... alif acip?? jap nk pikir.... hermm....---dan terusssss berfikir-------
wakakakkaka

syazlinpilus said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Intan Syazlin said...

hahahahaha. jadi kan I la IDOL you. Acip mmg lama la lagiiiii. :PP

sorry Mem. This time, me aka the computer software engineer, can't help u fix your lappy anymore. I just don't know what virus is that! :D

Mrs Keli said...

hehe thts okey...elin. I xkan biarkan virus ni hancurkan moment2 terakhir yang indah kat athens niey.. :D

kite eennnjoyyyyyyyy

well i think...naruto already d correct idol haha

Alif Abu Bakar said...

jgn lupa cuci kaki tangan mu... (the annoying song!!!)

Mrs Keli said...

jangan lupa esok kita punya janji..
semakin cepat kita tidur semakin cepat kita bertemu kembali..
lalalalala~ :P
I LOIKEEEEEEEEE...... =D