After sumer bende settle down....
Report...luggage loading...presentation...hp yang rusak...
new room...new environment....new food...and new diet...
Barulah ada masa dan peluang nak menjenguk Facebook.
Melihat-lihat gambar semasa di 'Sinun'.
I suddenly missing them so damn much!
Looking at this pitcure...
Report...luggage loading...presentation...hp yang rusak...
new room...new environment....new food...and new diet...
Barulah ada masa dan peluang nak menjenguk Facebook.
Melihat-lihat gambar semasa di 'Sinun'.
I suddenly missing them so damn much!
Looking at this pitcure...

I wish I could have hug them closer...
I wish I could have been a better friend..
I wish I could have known them longer...
I wish we could have understand each other better..
I miss u guys.... every parts of the memories...sweet and bitter..no sweat! ...and I wish u all miss me too...hahaha!
I miss Athens. That is for sure! But surprisingly not as much as I expected it to be.
But these 5 friends of mine..god knows how I wanted to be with ya..
Take care, I love you all..
p/s: Hope amai dah sampai safe n sound.

3 rUnGuTaN:
sedeyh... huhuhuhu...
MUWAHHHHH PELUK CIUMMMMMMM MEMOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
muahhhh.... hehehehe
Post a Comment