I just put off the phone after organizing feature interview for my client Dominant Enterprise Berhad. I spoke to one of the journalist from China Press and we decided to organize the interview this saturday in Shangrila.
Right after I confirmed the interview over the phone my boss was asking (he heard the whole conversation since his room just beside my desk)
Boss : Is it confirmed?
Me : Yes. 10.30 pm. Shangrila.
Boss : Did u speak Chinese to them?
Me : Ha??? Blurr a bit..
Boss : Did u speak Chinese to them?
Me : Speak Chinese to them??? No. I don't. I donno how to speak (one bloody) Chinese words.
Boss : Owh... U can speak Chinese rite? I though u write down in your resume?
Me : Haaa???? (MALAS NAK LAYANNN DIA NIE~) LALALALA~
Boss were u drunk when u hired me?

0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment