Saya sangat keliru hari ni. Konfius, marah pun ader sikit.
Adekah saya dah menganiaya orang secara tak sengaja?
How about my good will? Tak di ambil kira kah?
Adoiii! This is worst than feeling sad.
It's guiltiness wrapped tight with hollow..sorrow..right in the middle of my heart.
And honestly..I'm a bit scared...
I've been lying too much these days around...
Too my self and others...
When the top line i'm hoping for is peace upon them and myself..
The fruit was apparently bitter and poisonous.
To get it straight...I learn my lesson WELL ENOUGH.
Telling the truth is always the best things to do..It might hurt others and U,
but it won't last long coz u have nothing to hide.
You tell it there and than...
So that the history doesn't repeat itself.
And here I sit..at my work desk.. Waiting for my self-healing mechanism to be activated.
I know it's gonna take sometime coz the last time I've been using it was like.... 4 years back?
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."
I CUT APPLE A PARENTING
7 years ago

0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment