I hereby nominating this week as the best week of the year. I was out of the office 4/5 days. Monday - Annual leave
Tuesday - Public holiday
Wednesday - OFFICE
Thursday - Training @ Hilton PJ
Friday - Training @ Hilton PJ
Being in the training was way more fun than working in the office. But I had totally wasted my time by sitting and did nothing. I wish I had studied more on account and re-organize my recently-acquired knowledge on investment. I forgot everything right after I learn it.
Nevertheless, that's what people do - complaining on the limited 24 hours of the day without realizing that Bill Gate, Warren Buffet, Rafael Nadal, and Jillian Michael & Jessica Bieyl (they're my workout idol) utilizing the same amount.
My concern at the moment is just work that is piling up in the office. Adequate mental and physical wellness is really crucial.
I CUT APPLE A PARENTING
7 years ago

0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment