Ikan: Habis tu, takkan saya nak tengking2 awak?
Me : Tak payah lah tengking tapi terus terang...
Ikan: Awak kan tahu saya tak biasa..
Me : Awak taknak luah sebab fikirkan apa akan jadi lepas tu ker?
Ikan: Mungkin juga.
Me : Habis tu apa patut saya buat?
Ikan: Buat macam biasa jer.
Me : ????
Yerp. Problem. Pray hard that everything will be ok.. just like before. It was all because of this nasty mouth. Always over express the feelings that messed up inside the heart.
That's why I shouldn't talk when I'm angry.. At least wait a while for it to chill.. After all you know your heart well but people don't. So, just don't be too expressive.
If it wouldn't cause cancer, just bear and swallow it IN! **** letter word is just too much for somebody like him.. I should know.. Cause this is what I chose.
As for me, I know it wasn't my max temper. My concern is..if he's having trouble to deal with this.. Is it ok..if we still give it a try? What if one funnny2 day... I turned into a monster or tazmania.. will he give up on me?....
Me : Do u want me to go?
Ikan : I didn't say so. It takes time...
Me : Okay.. maybe its my turn to be patient.
Eventually gained something good out of the horrible discussion. Thursday, Carl's Jr. burger, .. We are coming! Mengubati luka masing2 dengan melantak. Weird but true...how can you be so kind when you're loosing your passion? Perhaps..it was just a hidden revenge that he didn't want to confess.
Whatever it is, this time I need to admit... That it's all because of ME. I am sorry...

0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment