Thursday, March 10, 2011

Activating bullet proof vest

Do I need to re-state again and over again that;

"I am not a fighter" ????

In term of studying yes maybe I was.

But working is something that you do for living.

It's part of your life. I believe in moderation in every inches of my life.

Now that all of my seniors is no longer around.

I am the next legacy. But then, this caya nun alif is just one funny creature that can step on your head even when they're clearly under your feet.

I'm hardly a racist..neither a chauvinist..

But seriously, it's in their blood to back-stabbed people, to not let people achieved more and to see people fall on their knees.

Bring it on, JP and AK... Bring it on... Bring it on..

I'm playing game A. Make it seems like it't not a game but ably winning the battle.

0 rUnGuTaN: