
Ampownnn....nanti sy diet~
Minus the 7 years shoulder-bump becoz we never talked pown kan..
And all this while...we fight like nobody business..
I put the blame on his week 'self-disclosure' and my extreme 'attention seeker' attitude.
But somehow...I really hope he's the one for me.
Seriously I feel lost without him.
Even dia bukan sharing type...not the sweet talker...
and hopeless romantic lover...
But somehow if I look and use all my senses...
I could feel his love to me is there...n getting deeper.. ^_^
I'm so speechless...
When he offered me to use his lappy to replace my damaged storm
I like it...
When he offered to accompany me to most of the important stuff that I need to solve and do (apply for study at IDP, picked up graduation robe, watching movies, hiking)

I'm so touched...
When he insisted in sending me back to Kuala Pilah and turned back to Nilai after we went out..
I really in love with him...
When he sing me song when I requested almost every-night before I sleep..
I'm melting down...
When he cooked spaghetti for me and gave a cute love pendant as my birthday present..
I almost cried out...
When he wrote me cards with COPYPASTE melancholic words from the internet(pardon him..he's not good in words) and sticked together our picture in it...
I really appreciate it...
When he kept silent n be nice when I was expressing my emotion madly even though I know deep down inside he's mad too...
I feel loved by him when he said these
"Tiap kali sy dengar lagu tu...mesti sy teringat kt awak..."
"Awak jangan nangis...nanti saya nangis sekali..."
"Nanti kalau ada rezeki....bie nak bawak awk n family gi Mekah"
"Bile saya teringatkan awak mesti sy kiss gambar awak..."
"Takmo nangis. Takmo nangis. (dengan nada garang dan tegasnyer)"
"Awak saya mintak maaf yer sebab selalu buat awak sedih"
And the best part of all....I feel he's really the one...
When he recites me Zikrullah everytime I couldn't sleep after we had a fight...until I feel okay...
I love u...

0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment