Friday, January 14, 2011

As at today..

Malam ni hati sangat tenang and hidup agak happy..
Pertama kalinya balik rumah hati lega tak dibebani keje becoz sumer dah siapkan kat office..
Cuma nya tak sempat pergi jog hari ni.

Rasa peranan ditempat kerja makin berat akhir2 ni.
Kadang2 tiba2 jer rasa sesak nafas. Banyak kejelah tu.
Dan tiba2 akhir2 ni pulak menjadi orang kanan JP.

Can be stressful at times as she is perfectionist but her appreciative attitude tends to motivate me to give more and more..
Walaupun badan dan hotak ni tak tahan..
Hati sometimes merelakan..

Kadang2 suka dengan telatah blurr boss...
Adakalanya seronok dapat kenakan JP..
Best bila boss gaduh2 ngan JP aku n yang lain2 tolong gelakkan.. :D

Haghh... Dah setengah tahun rupanya bersama company ni...
Tadi bos cakap next month my review (tempoh percubaan tamat).
Bos kata lagi.. Overall everything is fine but we just follow the normal procedure..
Interview and chit chat here and there a bit..
And we are done.

I do not know what my feeling is regarding that matter.
To be honest, I love what I have done here and I am proud of it.
Tapi the crazy working hours, sampai mati pown walau hati sudi badan yang lain2 memberontak..
Kalau badan sudi... hati and otak mula marah2...

I'm not that Workaholic..
I'm a family person...
I put my family on top of everything else in the world..
I'm a hopeless lover...I need attention and I need to give out attention to feel alive..
I'm a loyal friend.. I need to meet them once in a while..to cure my 'missingness'..

But these are among of the invaluable things..that the work slowly suck out from my life...
I don't wanna be a workaholic bitch for the whole of my life...
But as I keep saying to myself.. I'm gonna outdo myself for the first 3-4 years of my early career. Just to set my own bench mark high...

While simultaneously...not loosing that much of my precious invaluable surroundings.
I know now why JP can spend 2/3 of her day at work.. it's the satisfaction and the feeling good of urself that keep u going...

But as for me, I'll make sure not to get drowning..

0 rUnGuTaN: