Thursday, January 06, 2011

Pillow talk

Semalam pillow talk ngan anak ikan...
On how these days I feel really lonely...but don't want his attention..
On how I feel a bit strange towards him after he went away for a week..
On how my heart always beat fast...as in there's something wrong when everything is actually fine..
Bile maner rase macam ramai orang atas muka bumi ni..tapi sy masih seorang...

He said...I'm tired...of my work...
He said I need to do something fresh..aside from the work..
He said I need to work out..exercise!

After an hour of discussion n lepas rindu yang terpendam (sejak dia balik xpernah talk lama2 over the phone)....
I promised him..that i'll give it a try..
See if there's any changes to my condition after a while...

So this morning I went for 20minutes jog/run before office hour.
So far, I feel a bit lively.. But too soon to come out with a conclusion..
Let's just wait until midnight..

Yeah I'll be having a dinner at Mandarin Oriental today..
I'm sooooo dont wanna go. Shark Fin is just not my cup of tea! Owhh...cik JP wise thinking..
AK is the one who should go. Chinese dinner ma...
Perhaps a little bit observation on this cultural dinner wouldn't harm..

0 rUnGuTaN: