Monday, January 09, 2012

Partly owned

Last X-Mas marked as one of the best moment in my life.
I'm half way there to a journey of becoming a wife to my beloved soulmate.
Never think this moment will come true... my heart is for you.. and only you...Mr Keli.

Yerp. I'm engaged :D (BIG BIG SMILE). Apa-apa hal pun firstly nak minta maaf bebanyak pada kawan0-kawan yang tak diinvite. Kenduri kecil-kecilan je saudara-mara. Tapi siapa-siapa yang rumah dekat dan around Negeri Sembilan tu insyaallah dah dijemput sebenarnya. Risau sangat kalau ada yang kecik hati especially rakan-rakan Uitm yang duduk jauh dan juga best mates kat US Etil, Amai, Acip, Naddy and Elin. Bukan takmau ajak you all, tapi serious very small ceremony. But wedding nanti, insyallah ok.. :)

Actually preparation sume buat 3 weeks before the day since I was still in Aussie up until first week of Dec. Once I arrived in Malaysia safe n sound, I headed to the tailor to custom made my engagement dress.

Next, in 2 weeks prepare all the hantaran in which half of them were foods and the rest were simple gifts like towel n sejadah. Sumer decoration beli kat Nilai 3 and my mom, elder n little sis help a lot in finishing the touch to 7 dulangs.

Initially planned to self-made mini pelamin and do my own make up. But eventually told Kak Khay Andaman to get it done for me after figured out thatI don't have the skill just yet.

Purple - my all time fav color has been chosen as the theme. I like it a lot. Purple white for my hantaran n purple pink from Mr Keli. We both love purple <3


Mak Andam... I takutlah...

Actually I think Kak Khay did quite a good job.I love her art. Make up yang not so over the top but I still look sweet (or prasan sweet). She was on time too and her rate is definitely acceptable. Might consider her again for my Wedd Day. Cumenyer..she shaved small part of my eyebrows without asking my permission. Geram skitlah. But after I bagi hint tht I didn't like it she tone down her shaving job a little. Anyway, thanks Kak Khay..u did a good job!

Rasa cam artis! =P


Do I look ok? Do I look fat?? ;(
I am fat =_='


Can't hide my nervousness


Sincerely from the love one..
even my love don't cost a thing..


Is it over yet?


My ibu..Thanks for your willingness to share your only son.. :)
Will take good care of him and you..I promise.


I love u sayang.. Wish our first milestone leads us to a wonderful
journey together hereafter..

I like this pelamin cumanyer entahlah macam ade yg xckup. Xckup sweet. Even I cam ganas2 skitkan tapi I love soft and sweet stuffs. Maybe too simple? or decoration dia cam 'lame' skit? Hermm doesn't matter...I think it still better than if I were to do it on my own. Talking about soft and sweet stuffs that, the main reason I fall for my love one is because he is such a 'Soft and sweet gentleman'. Slow calm voice and sharp sweet smile.

Wonderful cousins who came..

I like my photographer a lot. Dahla hensem. Take brilliant photo pulak tu. But definitely taken erk. My very own cousin Miranyer fiance. Tapi memang photographer bidang terjunlah dia ni. Awalnyer I didn't plan to hire any prof photographer. Just asked a help from a friend who owned a DSLR to snap the moments. But then she back off sbb PMS the day before. So my cousin hantar tunangan dia suh tolong amik gambar. No regret. He's definitely good.

When you're looking like that.. ;p

Cousins from my mon and dad side pun sumer ramai yang datang and they all very sporting to memeriahkan lagi acara photography. Cume belah my mom ler segan-segan takmau amik gambar. I shall improve this. On my wedd day I hope both my mom n dad side will be able to take photo together. =D And as usual very little photo with my own family. Need not to explain more - my dad is the last person to co-operate in a photoshoot. =_='


I love u all guys..


0 rUnGuTaN: