Saturday, January 07, 2012

Top 16 points

Ok ini adalah officially first post for 2012. Decided to muhasabah diri sat dengan melakarkan top best worst/best of me buat renungan diri sendiri:

Top best:
1) I forgive people
- not easily but yes I do forgive eventually.
2) Self-confess workaholic ;P
- Iwork hard for something that I deadly want
3) Family person
- I do just about anything for them
4) Generous
- As long as u r not stingy to me I'll be more than happy to share what I got with ya
5) Physically strong
- Hahaha! Can lift up up to 100kgs at a time (bullshit~)

Top worst:
1) Time management sucky
- I'm late for class, cinema, job interview, assignment submission, first date, friends' weddings, scholarship application, work and almost every other things without my intention.
2) Super messy
- I don't know how to make my room, house, and table look neat. Failed.
3) Super-duper sweet-tooth
- Ice cream, cakes, deserts, anything sweets ; you guys are welcomed to my territory.
4) I look down to MYSELF
- Seriously, I've never think that I am smart, good looking, nice or likable. None. Even now.
5) Crier
- Cry every five days in average
6) When I'm mad, I can kill people
- Literally
7) Didn't give a shit to details
- I've never write with correct punctuation or grammar, I've never really done perfect referencing in assignments' bibliographies, I don't wipe dust. I just don't.

Top wish of my life
1) Always wanna be slim - this is by default my every new year resolution
2) I want my to be rich and happy
3) I have this secret wish that one day I don't have to wear glasses or contact lenses anymore. Hate them a lot.
4) I want to get married to a person who loves me more than I love him. Aci x? Haha.

;P Actually tak senang nak taip 16 benda ni. Figured out tht I don't know myself that much yet. As you can see, what an awkward list kan..kejap 7 kejap 5 kejap 4. Actually nak buat 10 each but yes, I don't know myself that much. Hope to figure it out as I grow old/up.

p/s: I think this post is nonsense.

0 rUnGuTaN: