And I still feel like writing one now. It's the work that change me.. (if I may just borrow this line from a friend)... *sigh*
I feel like I'm carrying heavy load on my shoulder.. and throughout the struggle I tend to...smile less...talk less...sleep less...eat less...(or probably not)...
and as a consequences I'm always breathless...less friendly...and less funny (if I ever am)...
And I wanna talk a bit about this 'silent bitch' in my office. You know what..out of all bitches' types I think I hate this one most. And this particular bitch in my office will definitely be a nice understanding sweet friend of mine all the time..but concurrently with or without you realizing it she will use your weakness or mistake to make her looks good and outstanding in front of the bosses.
"Thats ok...let me do it for u.." And later while bos is around she will say it loud and clear... "Owh here u go Mimi YOUR CLIENT's media clipping. Let me know if u need anything else ya?"
"Let me do the call for you Mimi...don't worry about it. You can do something else." And when boss asked "Mimi have you done the call?" And she went... "Owh, when I CALLED they sounds like they're in hurry,"
Who's asking u??? U idiottt!!!!!!!
I can still be optimistic if there were only one or twice of such occasions. But now that I started to count....it's COUNTLESS. Fuck off bitch. We already know that you're good so you don't need to try so hard and jeopardizing others' image.
But now that I'm alert of what you are...you better be careful coz i'm not gonna sit back n just watch you screwing myself but indeed return you the favor darling.. ;)
Yes, I'm an avenger!
Yes for those who did not know...I curse.. Like A LOT!
* and yesterday sy kalah chess :(

2 rUnGuTaN:
terok nye org tu.. meh sy tenyeh lada kt mate de.. huhu
tulah yun kan...watch out la ngn people around ni..baik2 jugk...tp...u never know for sure..
Post a Comment