Sunday, January 23, 2011

Few things in few lines..

I've just change my blog address. I tought I was quite brave to be transparent. But no. I'm not. Or atleast not yet.. So now here we go : tacophobia.blogspot.com. I don't really like the way it sounds.. But as for now.. it is the best I could come out with.. I feel very irritated if one of my colleague stalked my thought. As for friends..I don't need to hide anything.. I believe they know me better upfront. With this.. I'm now open my blog again..with a new address.. ^_^ Yippie! (happy no need to keep log in every bloody time)

And I was thinking of combining my diet blog with this blog.. It takes too much effort to separate it.. :( Yeah.. Will be doing that..in a short while. Oh ya.. I do have another blog apart from this.. infact I started blogging on my diet 2 years back.. ;P

2 rUnGuTaN:

yunNs Chronicles said...

no wonder i can no longer view your page.. lucky u leave ur comment at mine

Mrs Keli said...

Hehe.. a ah yun.. to avoid unwanted stalkers.. :D