Masalah tawar hati ngan Anak ikan dah settle... Tapi ade masalah baru plak.. Angau! Adoii..camner kalau anda angau ngan boyfriend anda sendiri? Payah kan.. masalah gak ni.. But I guess it's a HAPPY problem... So, let it be! :))
So eventually.. he was right. I might have been depress without I realize it.. Working out in the gym, meeting my family and dating with him (ustazah den baco marah ni).. do help!. Less stress. And my feeling return back and even greater than before.. Why did I try so hard to stay when I was loosing interest towards him rite? (this might be d question tht my friends would want to ask)..
Yes..as I'm thinking wisely.. Evaluate everything according to my logical judgement and not emotionally.. I manage to list out few things:
- First and foremost.. Love is not everything. If you are able to be with or to get married to someone you love and someone who loves you.. that's great! Congratulations! It's a bonus. If it's me love would be the third criteria. Reading the newspapers had taught me something.. abusive in marriage, polygami, divorces, and all... and therefore I am putting the ad-din in my first husband wish lists... responsible 2nd and love 3rd. Of course I want them all.. But if I can't have it all..I will be okay with 1st or 2nd one.. You see.. If ur hubby know his religion adequately.. Will he hurts u? Unlikely... Will he ignore his responsibilities? Unlikely... Anak ikan in my naked eye fill the 1st and 2nd criteria pretty well.. (and yes, I love him, BONUS2x..) So i'm okay if somewhere along our journey there are bumps and I'm loosing the BONUS. I'll stay..for the sake of the other criterias. I won't just drop a diamond in my hand or change it with cash when being offered..especially after 6 years looking for this particular diamond that eventually suits me best.
- And secondly....the love and hate are amazing feelings granted by the RABBUNA.. HE gives it and HE can take it back in the matter of less than seconds. So if I ever married to someone and it just happen I wake up the next day besides him I don't feel like loving my husband anymore..would I leave him? No. If it's me the answer is NO. I will try to find ways to love back and even to love more than before if possible.
Both of us.. we have our own weaknesses respectively.. But to bear with it, to tolerate it... is only human..
So after spending times together.. I started to remember again why and how do I fall for him at the first place.. Thank god. I'm just hopping he would do the same thing for me.. If he's the one who is tested..
I CUT APPLE A PARENTING
7 years ago

4 rUnGuTaN:
i guess we have kinda same problem ;)rindu mem dan anak ikannya~
Rindu i cukuplah til... hihihi....
Glamour dh member i sorg ni.. open table la til..
"So if I ever married to someone and it just happen I wake up the next day besides him I don't feel like loving my husband anymore..would I leave him?"
hrm.. it reminds me to all the hurtful feelings b4.. heheh.. lucky now i have En. ijat.. i'll cherish him wif all i have..
Yerp Yun.. yess... I still remember that day.. Seeing u crying non-stop.. :( Don't want it to happen again.. Sakit... I know. And u know better.
Post a Comment