We plan to catch up with some movie right after but then the GSC there was still under construction. Out of a slight disappointment we eventually grabbed some sushi and headed to the City. We shared a sushi in the car (thing we never did before..auuWWW). Actually, I was offering him the sushi in the box when he took the one in my hand (half gone already).
Ok. That's not the point. I was just saying that it's a bit funny that after a year of 'friendship' there are still a lot of things that we did, can impressed and surprised one and another. It's a very slow phase but I'm happy at the fact that it's developing. We are in no rush. Tak lari gunung dikejar. Insyaallah..
After went all over the places we managed to find Mahkota Parade and Dataran Pahlawan. Of course after tawaf 7 kali bandar Melaka. Blurr la mamat ni.. I'm a better map reader a.k.a signboard reader than him. Kat dalam Dataran Pahlawan tu kitorang watched movie - I am number 4, and then snacking on fruit and around 8p.m. headed to Tanjung Keling for Ikan Bakar.
I didn't manage to prepare anything for his birthday since I've been leaving the office around 11p.m for four days in a row in that particular week. I was soooo pissed off but let's just not talk about it here. Just a day before his birthday, I managed to grab a Nike shirt from KLCC. Itupun dah hujung2 waktu and I almost been chased out by the sales person. Damn u boss..It was all your fault! Kam siap man! Ok let's just not start with it again..
The most hilarious part was I asked him to help me out to set up the cover of the gift box that I just bought together with him from Hinode shop, while I set up the bottom part. Then I took out the Nike shirt from my bag, put it in the box and handed it to him. "Here's your birthday present". Hahahah,,, Sorry my dear, terribly busy week.
I wish I can do better next year.. Hope you're still around by then. So after ikan bakar, we went back and I reached home at about 11p.m. Mestilah kene bebel ngan abah lebih kurang nak dekat sejam but weirdest part was... I still went to sleep with a smile on my face.
Love u, XOXO.

2 rUnGuTaN:
Bila nak bawak saya jumpa abang ikan awak?
Sure Ms. Naddy..sure. Soonest possible. Haha..
Gi tgk movie xajak i ;P. Taktau ka i gile wayang.
Post a Comment