Last new year I spend sometime travelling the south part of Aussie (OZ) with Mr. Keli. I actually went back to Malaysia for my engagement and came back to OZ 2 days after the ceremony. We planned for this trip since last September I suppose. Initially we wish to go around Canberrra, Sydney, Newcastle, Wollongong and Port Macquarie but end up quarrel half of the time and he eventually fall sick :(. Nonetheless, we had explored Port Macquarie, Newcastle and Wollongong quite extensively. Canberrra and Sydney can wait, we still have time ;)
Since it's gonna be a long one I'm gonna split this trip to few parts.
Warming up nak bergambar panas. Heh!
Duration: 3 days 2 nights
Budget: TBA
Participant: Mr and Ms Keli
Mr Keli arrived at Canberra airport at around 8.15 a.m. in the morning and I asked him to catch an airport express (a type of coach that carries people from airport to city) to Canberra City. I know kejam gila kan. Bukan nak pergi jemput kat Airport orang datang jejauh ;P. Saving dude if I went there to pick him up it's gonna cost us more, kate nak travel jauh kenelah saving sikit. Lagipun lelaki kene independant! But luckily he was totally cool about it. Balik pun tak berhantar (hahahaha dasyat kan!)
Oh anyway airport express ni available at most airport in OZ. It's a very cheap and convenience mean of transportation. From Canberra airport to Canberra city just cost AUD10 per person and it's available every hour. Further details please click here. Otherwise you need to go for taxi which would poke around AUD30 from your pocket. Seratus ringgit tu jangan memain.
And once you arrived at the city, Australian National University (ANU) is situated around 1km or less so you can definitely walk to the campus. But in this case, I need to pick him up takut ke mana pulak sesatnya nanti. Lagipun apa guna ada tunang kat sini ye tak. So after that we had breakfast, went for quick shopping and headed to the rental car office. After looking through reviews in the internet earlier we made up our mind to go for Thrifty car rental which we booked a month earlier. They are the cheepest that I can get.
And the car chosen was...teng tereng....
Kete sewaku sayang...
Thanks to Jenny, I definitely chose this car after had nice experience riding in yours dear.. ;) Color je tak sama kan! Hilarious! Thrifty and Swift is highly recommended. 5 thumbs up! Swift ni memang selesa nak pecut and jimat minyak pown. While we had read some negative review on thrifty car rental (on which they convince/force people to pay extra money for insurance for premium coverage in case of accident) we have no problem at all with this particular branch. The guy was nice and the renting as well as returning car was done in a minute.
So we grabbed food for thought (Ali Baba kebab) and rush to Sydney. It took 3 hours driving from Canberra to Sydney and we reached town around 11.30 p.m. Half an hour around the city and we can't find any parking spot so we had to watch the fireworks from the car while going around the town. Not fun~. But yeah at least I know how is the new year celebration here. Probably just small tiny part of it but really nothing fancy. Probably Dataran Merdeka having a more awesome one (I have no idea since this is my very first New Year celebration ever).
Agak-agak dalam 12 setengah malam or pukul 1 pagi camtu we all cabut pi Port Macquarie pulak. Actually before you can reach Port Macquarie you will pass through New Castle dulu. We didn't stop by cause we decided to drop by on our back. You will need 4 hours to get to Port Macquarie from Sydney if non-stop. But maklumlah ada budak kecik dalam kereta tumpahkan susu lah aperlah so terpaksa do cleaning stop and toilet stop we reach Port Macquarie around 7a.m.
Our first spot sampai-sampai je kat Port Macquarie adalah Billabong Wildlife Park. Since I never been to a wildlife park here before I felt that the wildlife park was really interesting since I got to touch Koala and Kangaroo but Mr Keli said it was just okay because he have been to a better one in Perth. Yelah dia jelah pernah berjalan~ Layan Pics..
Mula-mula tengok orang bagi makan. Tumpang bergambar sekali.
Cubaan bagi makan dan bergambar tapi sekali dia toleh daaa...cari makanan.
Aku pun apa lagi siap-siap nak lari.
Diorang ni memang member lame. Takyah cite.
Koala yang tak sopan. Nak ambik gambar pun tak sudi. Camni ke ko layan tetamu? Eyy makanan ko makan hari-hari aku yang bayar ok. Hihihi.. Kene pergi kelas adab koala ni.


0 rUnGuTaN:
Post a Comment