Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Complaints

It's hard to leave at two places in one time. Almost impossible actually. I need to choose one. Now and now. [Random thought of this moment].

So tomorrow I'll be having nine hour classes. Not consecutively, I do have an hour gap (daaa one hour je, sekurang2nyer ada masa utk solat jadilah). I promise this will be my last time complaining about the super peak Wednesday, since I get to trade it off with a wonderfully free Thursday. But then of course, langit tak selalu cerah. Work will always follow me around. Need to work *ss off in the restaurant. At least I get money right? Shouldn't complain about this too.

So let's mumble on something else. Haaa.. I have been having wet cough since last week. Mild sore throat too. I do love my money so I decided not to buy any drug and just rely on my antibody. But somehow someone made me buy eventually. So I went to Chemist and tell the pharmacist that I need a super efficient wet cough drug and they stole AUD 16 from me. The drug works well. But it seems like all the hardcore mucus that was stuck in between my throat and chest have now moved to my nose. So it didn't really solve my problem isn't it? People says you fall sick because Allah want to exonerates your small sins. Therefore, I shouldn't complain about this too??

Actually I don't need to complain because I can, but complain because I should.

0 rUnGuTaN: